Thursday, June 10, 2010

Communion Greeting Cards

CAP 1 (Baron Lacroix) 5 ª part

5.

was after three and her belly rumbled with hunger. Took hours moving through the streets of the city, obeying his heart, which impelled him to search relentlessly, without course, driven by despair. I could feel the zombie: his pain, his obedience, his nausea to continue to exist. He mumbled several prayers, exorcised the demons that haunted, the crowd moved to the port, and continued to move up the yards. They were famous in Spain and the center of economic activity of Ferrol.

Suddenly, Elisa received a taste like blood in his mouth. He had a hunch, a terrible vision of what just happened.

- Zombie has claimed its first victim! He said, losing his balance and clutching a lamppost.

- Did I say something?

Elisa felt a presence on the right. Bent, an arch dam.

"No, excuse me, sir. He spoke to you. He did it myself. I'm not feeling very well.

could feel the taste of the blood of those that the zombie was biting with their jaws. What power was that which had become a mort vivant in something like a flesh-eating vampire? Who had given such power to boccor to disrupt the most basic laws of voodoo and the zombification?

"It was me. I gave him that power. The powder is especially powerful sorcerer and turns its victims into flesh-hungry hyenas.

was the same man. He kept talking to her. What the hell was I saying? What he had given her what ...? "He was responding to questions she was mentally?

-still have not learned to conceal your thoughts. I am a guedé , a saint, a lua , a baron of the undead voodoo. If you can sense things, I can see so clearly that your arches and do not give me gag. I've seen it all and, if not dead, I'd rather be.

looked up. Baron Lacroix watched with a look bleak. He was dressed, as always, with his black suit and bowler hat. Carrying a heavy pack and smiled, while winking both eyes, which shone like those of scarlet an evil genius, a Baka .

"You must not let the witch get away with it," said Elisa, taking heart of grace. Everything was spinning. He thought maybe she might faint. You must not allow it.

"I can not do anything to stop the sorcerer. I am at your service. I have no choice. I do not say enough with you here, just a few miles from where he is following the footsteps of his zombie. If I knew ...

-The zombie, the zombie-Elisenda interrupted, "where is he?

Lacroix turned, pointing to a hill to your left.

"Go out there. Soon you'll meet several families who go on a pilgrimage to a shrine. Do not worry. Before arriving at your destination you will see the trail of zombie.

Elisenda ran away, still reeling here and there, a bundle of nerves. Lacroix I sincerely hope not stumble with his master. Destroy it without difficulty. That woman was not yet able to confront anyone.

- Look, Mom!: A man dressed Sacaúntos.

Lacroix raised an eyebrow and looked at his interlocutor, a kid of five years, he pointed fun. Behind him, a man with his Sunday suit and a woman who was protected from the sun with a long lace parasol, walked through the port.

"It signals to the beggar," said the woman. I told you to point out is rude.

The boy dropped his hand.

- What's in the bag? "Fat children's bellies? "Candy? "Said the kid, thinking perhaps that it would take in a sweet and have it.

Lacroix put a gloved hand in his bag and took black as soot or coal.

-No I'm the bogeyman, my young friend said, opening her eyes red and his eyes showing the boy, who instinctively recoiled. What I have here are the souls of the first four murders of the living dead. Want to see the blackness of their souls damned? Want to hear their cries? Want to take you with them, my angel?

The child ran toward her parents. Screaming, mouth wide open in a rictus of terror.

"So I feared, my sweet friend. Nobody wants to look at bag of the good Baron. Nobody.

Then bowing, Lacroix disappeared into the shadows of dusk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment